Sunday 27 November 2022

Project Development: Storyboards

When signing my project, I said I would do my Storyboards. I decided to use the program I was looking for for this. Canva because this program I used is easy to work with, has many options, and of course, it is free.

First, I logged on to the Canva website and logged into my account. I was writing a storyboard in the search engine and was trying to find something that would fit my sessions as well as be free.


I chose a "Brown and white scenario with four panels".

I deleted all the photos that were there and changed the title at the top: PROJECT: JOY OF CHILDHOOD. The project title I used for this font is Alice and the font size is 26px.

Then from the Elements tabs, I selected four photos to add to my Storyboards. Photos used in each:
  • Figurine of a boy and a girl on a bench.
  • Brother and sister.
  • Happy children playing outdoors in the autumn park.
  • Laptop with photo gallery for theft in the room.
  • I set studios in the background.
The photo on the back was very dark, so I changed the transparency setting to 18, which brightened it up. Under each photo, I added my source.


I then hit the share button to share my Storyboards to my desktops.

My last storyboards - click me.


A storyboard was created for each of my sessions. The concepts we wished to convey regarding them.

Session I:


Session II:


Session III:


1 comment:

  1. You drew it nicely. Perhaps under these pictures I would give some more detailed descriptions of what equipment you will use and what kind of photography you will be taking.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...