Sunday 27 November 2022

Major Project: Last session with Mai i Franka.

For the last final session, children from the Internet who applied were selected. I thought they were siblings, but during the course, it turned out that Franek is Maja's uncle. The children live great together, Franek is very caring, and he defends Maja. This is what I was talking about in my earlier posts about how children can be responsible for another person. And below again some contact sheets from this session. To know more details please look below.

,







I was a little more anxious going into this session because I didn't know the kids and was a little worried about what their parents would think. They were fully aware that I am an amateur photographer and that I required the session's images for my project. The parents enjoyed the workshop just as much as the children did. I was also surprised that they were not bored; perhaps it was because they were relatives and frequently together. Franek demonstrated his abilities as a mini-model by performing all the tasks required of him. More of these polite kids, please. Of course, as long as it doesn't get in the way, a little insanity won't hurt. The kids were excellent, just as in the prior session, and I appreciate it. I used two Nikon D7500 and D800 cameras, a Sigma 50mm f1.4 Art lens, and a Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 lens and also for the session. Again, as in the first session, I had two professional flashes, so I set ISO 100-200 and f/5.6-f/7.1. 

 I believe there were no significant issues during any of my sessions. I would want to thank all of my models and their parents, and now I'd like to encourage you to view the project's final results - click here.

4 comments:

  1. Good that you posted this. Talk about the process. What was your concept and thoughts behind this? Talk about the camera settings you used? What were the challenges of taking these photographs? How did you overcome these challenges. Reflect on the process. Add as much detail as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments. I add some more now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice session with lots of interesting photos. I love the Sigma Art lens. What did this session teach you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see: Last session with Mai i Franka. It is correct ?

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...