Sunday 27 November 2022

Major Project : First session with Aniela and Oscar.

 For the first session, I asked my friends Sandra and Marta if they would like their children to pose for my photos. Since the children of my friends had never seen each other before, I thought it might be a nice session. A girl - Aniela, and a boy - Oscar of a similar age. Thanks to the help of my friend from college, as well as the great photographer Magdalena Ferenc, I had the opportunity to do a session in a professional studio. It was something new for me, the best quality lamps and the help of Magdalena, who was always close by, were amazing. Thank you very much for everything Magdalena. Wanting to show a happy childhood, I used soap bubbles, sweets, fruit, and, fast food for this session. I think it was a good session, there was a bit of shyness in it, but also love and joy. Because there are a lot of photos here only a few contact sheets from the session. To know more details please look below. 






I was quite aback by how easily the kids connected with one another and how much they enjoyed one another from the start of the session. Similar to love at first sight. 😅 Everything was going well until the kids started complaining about being weary and wanting to go home. I needed to come up with something immediately to keep them engaged and prevent them from leaving to go home. I created a game where you throw candies. They started taking pictures again right away since they enjoyed it so much. When it was time to eat, they were even more content, and it was so adorable to watch them feed each other. I was a little scared when we used soap bubbles because the kids were so animated and started sprinkling water all over the place again, but I was also shocked. The kids requested towels and did their own cleanup. It was very pleasant. I used two Nikon D7500 and D800 cameras, a Sigma 50mm f1.4 Art lens, and a Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 lens for the session. Because there were two flashes in the studio, I used the ISO 100–130, and f/6.3–7.1 camera settings. To keep the kids from getting bored, I believe I will prepare some games for them the following time.

It will probably be hard for me to choose just a few of them for my project.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comments. I add some more now.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...