Sunday 20 November 2022

Critically Evaluating My Website.

 In this post, I would like to focus, on the critical evolution of my website. 



·        Planning stage:

My website has got a tagline ‘Magdalena Surowiecka Photography’. In the beginning, my idea was to create a website that will be more subdued colors but after all, I decided on white with pink font. I plan to change a few things as now I see it is not refined. My page ‘About me’ need more information regards my person and my passion which is photography. Also on the main page, I would like to add more pictures as the amount right now is poor.

 










·        Research

I try to take an example, especially from my favorite photographer – Russ Jackson. Now his website is differently designed but before he also had subdued colors. The page of Russ was so clear and there was an easy way to find what you wanted to find. I think, due to his experience and for sure this is not his first website his page is more simple but more elegant than mine.

To also have an easier way to help find what people need I wanted to create 4 pages for my site, and this is what I have done.

 


·        Content

My website content is mostly kids. Children are the models which I focused especially to make photographs. Due to this, my potential customers can be a company which will want to create an advert with kids involve, parents, or even schools.

In my opinion, possession of a website is important because of a few reasons:

·        Easier way for clients to find a photographer

·        Presentation of my work

·        Possibility of contact

·        Access to my official accounts

 

·        Design

 

I have used a lot of design elements. First of all, I changed the background of each of my sites. Then I added a different color of fonts used in navigation. After all, I have added some photos. I think I should start by step in that each site does not jump from one to another. I was very excited to create my first own website. I changed these elements to make the website more enjoyable for the eye. Now I want to change some things, I have created a logo that I would like to use on my website, and I want to add more photos on the front page and as mentioned earlier add more information regarding me. The temples which I use for my website are:

·        Main site – Smoke and Rainbow

·        About Me – The Flamingos

·        Major Project Gallery – Dramatic Staker

·        Contact Me – Flamingos




I choose these temples because I like them very much flaming. They are so beautiful and make a smile on my face. Also, I wanted to connect websites with my vision, kids also make people smile. They are so full of likes and make life so colorful. My ‘Contact me’ site works for everything. There are also some links to my official account, which can also help with the trial to contact me.

 

·        Navigation

As mentioned before, my website has got links to my official account which is Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The icons are at the bottom of each site, it is easy to find. Also if someone will want to look for a possibility of contact with me, my site ‘Contact me’ Is working and it is connected to my e-mail, so I will have a quick way to replay as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...