Thursday 10 November 2022

Building on Digital Skills. How to remove anything from a photo in Photoshop.

 Today I was watching a tutorial on how to remove anything from a photo in a photoshop program. I will make a screenshot of the step which a make when I watch the video. I went to YouTube and find the tutorial.






Next, I log in to my photoshop account.


Then I start watching the tutorial on my phone to do everything step by step on my computer. 

I find images in my gallery and open them in photoshop.




I want to remove the black lamp stand and the cable from the photo. First, duplicate the layer to work nondestructively, I press Ctrl J and I call that layer1. Then I select the Lasso Tool.




Then I going to freehand a selection around the photobomber.


Then I go to Edit choose to Fill and I change Contents to `Content-Aware` and Color Adaptation check, and press OK.






Then I`m going to press Ctrl D to deselect. And now almost like magic, Photoshop removes that photobomber. 


The photo is ready and I can add it to my gallery.
As I wrote before, photoshop is a new thing for me. I just got access to it this year. I think the tutorial is great for beginners. I will put everything in it thoroughly, it helped me and now I know how to remove things that I would not like in the picture. I haven't decided yet which photos I will use for my project, but photoshop will help me not only in removing something I don't want but also with other options. I will watch more photoshop tutorials because there are great tutorials on the internet and it's free.


2 comments:

  1. Great that you posted this. Again, state how you found the experience of using this tutorial? Would you use this for your own project? Explain why/ why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fixed it. Thank you for your comments. :)

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...