Sunday 27 November 2022

Major Project: Signing consent by parents.

 Without these forms, nothing would be possible. I needed children for my photo shoots, I don't have any myself, so I asked my friends and with the help of my friend Magdalena, who is better known in Leicester and it was she who posted an announcement on her website that we need children for the session. A lot of people responded, but unfortunately, we couldn't choose all of them. The first thing I did was that the parents signed forms for me in which they agreed to publish their children's photos in my project. I used ready-made forms that I received from my teacher. When everyone agreed, I arranged a meeting with the children, I will tell you about each one in the next posts.







Now I can start the sessions and move forward with my final project. I invite you to watch the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...