Friday 18 November 2022

Software: Use Canva to create my new logo.

 I want to create my a new logo for my website. For that, I use the software Canva to do it. In the beginning, I write on the search column and look for the logo.


Then I write to search `logo photography` to find something I will try to create myself. Use the `Pink and Green Floral Photography Logo`. 



Then I deleted the details and left only words. Change my name and also change the font for Amsterdam Four size 29.8px.


I went to the elements tab. And I wanted to find something related to me and photography. At first, I thought about the camera, but I realized that the camera has a lot of photographers. I've been looking for more. In the elements column, I found photographers and clicked the graphics tab. I kept looking and found a girl with a camera. Resembling me. I added it to the logo. I decided to put it above my name.

I thought you would need to change the background, but a white background is perfect for this logo. The people will focus on the figurine and the inscription. So I left the background white.
Then my logo is done and now we can see the last stage. I will add the logo to my website. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments. Good point. Corrected.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...