Wednesday 9 November 2022

Software testing: Using Flipsnack

 Here we took part in a class demonstration to create a flipbook using the Flipsnack website. This is the process we used in class to help create our own software which we will use for our project.

First I selected all the files I would like to create into a book and I convert the file to PDF. I used an online jpeg to pdf converter to achieve this.

To convert jpg files to pdf files, I click the combination bottom when I find all the images I want to include.

I then sing in with my DMU account to Flipsnack and the following screen appeared:


I click on Upload PDF bottom on the top to add my PDF.



I choose my pdf from my desktop and add it to flipsnack. 



After I click the bottom next and I have my flipbook.



Next, I click on the bottom on the top `share now`. I change the title of the work from Magda and click on Publish bottom. 


I then can see all details of Magda book. I copy the address of the flipbook here.


I think there are many advantages of flipbooks: they are modern, practical, easy to use, and look great.
 Instead of having to pay for print costs, materials, and distribution through manpower or shopping, flipbooks have one low, single conversion cost. 
You can easily publish it in a post, and each of your recipients will have the opportunity to share it, which will automatically increase my / your chances of acquiring new customers. And it's completely free!
I think I could use flipbook for my gallery page, I'll see how it looks :)
Please see the link - click on me



2 comments:

  1. Good that you posted this. How did you find the experience of using this software? Would you use it for your project? If yes/ no, explain why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your post. I gave my reflection. If you still think that`s not enough, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...