Wednesday 5 October 2022

Sequential Images; Class Task.


                                                                Little squirrel 



In the last session, my group created a simple set of sequential images. I was late and I didn't have a  chance to practice together with them. This is why I needed to spend time practicing by myself.

I decided to take my husband with me and go for a walk to Bradgate Park. I wanted to find something to make pictures and like for me, the surprise was under the tree. There was a little squirrel just eating something. I quickly take my phone from my pocket and make the picture. 

For this session, I use my phone Huawei P30 PRO and the picture was made without the lamp. 
I make about 50 pictures. In my opinion, the squirrel didn't like that much attendance. Because of that same as the photo was blurry. 
When I come back home I download them on my computer. 
When I will be at university created contact sheets in Photoshop (File - Automate -contact sheet).

Here is the picture from the shoot.



















                                                                October 2022, Bradgate Park.

                                                
The Little squirrel (October 2022, Bradgate Park) by Magdalena Surowiecka
Huawei f/3.4 1/50s ISO 100.


In my opinion, it's too bad that I couldn't make more shoots at a short distance. The squirrel was very active and I couldn't make more sharp pictures. Due to the weather, the colors are not that bright. Still thanks to the little model I`m satisfied with our photo session.




       

1 comment:

  1. Good work and good technical detail - do add the contacts

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...