Friday 14 October 2022

Creating My Own Advert: Initial Plan & Contact Sheets.

 In that post, I will focus on how to make my own advert. As I wrote in my first post my passion is photography, so now from you will not be surprised my advert will be about photography. In the beginning, I drew out a rough sketch of what I intended for the advert. I intend to create a logo and call my company "MS DIGITAL Camera" Inspired by my teacher Zoe Van-de-Velde's post I make the picture - me with a camera and only a camera. 



I created a Logo using the PixLR program. In the last class, we had a practice on that program and the teacher asked us to use PixLR to make an advert. That's I done and that's a Logo: 


I make a logo like that because that will be my company Logo, that's why I use my Initials.

Below are the contacts off shots I have taken in preparation for the advert - with a camera made by my friend Monika. Probably not all are good, but I liked it. Monika is a person who never makes a picture like that she caught what I ask her to do. Whereas picture the camera I make myself. I still think that a better location would improve the photo. Each session was made in the old dressing room and the stairs. We both tried during the session so the photos were not subjected to any alteration. Here are the results: 

                                                                                Camera




                                                                        My camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...