Friday 14 October 2022

Final Advert Creation

Now all the elements have been completed I can put the advert together using Pixlr. I start first with open new print A4 width 2480 and height 3508. I change the background color and In the top right corner, I put the logo.


Then using the tab select two images I wish to add one of me with a camera and a second-only camera. Then resized and moved to make this as balanced. Next, use the tab with elements and add hearts around the picture.

Next, I change the effect of the picture on the color TOM in Pixlr.


Then I added the text and kept the color in keeping with my logo. To make the text on the top I use the font Bebasneue, and on the bottom text,  I use the font Adios Amigos. Both fonts are from Pixlr. I decided to add one more small heart.



 I move the text and images slightly to ensure that everything lined up correctly. I saved this file on my drive. 

1 comment:

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...