Tuesday 4 October 2022

Welcome :)

   Welcome to My First dream camera


Welcome to my blog. My name is Magdalena. I’m a new student at DMU in Leicester. Right now, at the age of 34, I decide to go to college. Maybe someone will say “you are crazy?”, but I will say I do that to follow my dreams, because who will be the person without the dream. I`m interested in photography for a long time now and I recently stated I want to know more about my passion. One day I just woke up and decided I`m going to study photography. Probably more posts on my blog will be about photography, but be honest you will find everything. In my life, a lot of things were gone and a lot will be going, so if someone wants to read my scribble and knows more about me - welcome. I will try to not bore you. 😊 

Maybe I will give an example of what you find here. 
You see that picture on the top. I fall in love. I can wait until I will go there and try to make a similar picture. That’s the Northern lights (Aurora Borealis) in Iceland. Aurora Borealis is the visible result of solar particles entering the Earth`s magnetic field and ionizing high in the atmosphere. Ionization gives them colors, usually green, but sometimes purple, red, pink, orange, and blue. That’s amazing. If you want to see Aurora Borealis the sky needs, to be absolutely black. Chance of hunting her we have about 6 months in the year – from the middle of September till March and even till the beginning of April. The northern lights inspire me because that is a wonderful phenomenon that you must see. The experience of watching the colorful lights dancing in the sky is amazing.

Photo taken by Jewells Chambers. Jewell speaks about herself: "I'm a native New Yorker who fell in love with an Icelander and eventually moved to the country in 2016. Iceland quickly captured my heart, and my fascination with learning about the rich culture, history, language, and nature led to me starting All Things Iceland - an award-winning podcast and YouTube channel. Showcasing life as an ex-pat who is learning the Icelandic language and providing travelers with insight on what to see and do certainly keeps my life interesting and exciting".

I would like to meet Jewell one day in Iceland. Find out more about her life and work in Iceland. 

If it interested you a little bit and you want to read more of my posts - welcome, soon I will add something new, but that for now is my little secret. 

Also, you can read `About me` on my website - here.

Reference:

https://allthingsiceland.com/northern-lights-iceland/

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/authors/jewells-chambers

3 comments:

  1. Good first post - nice initial insight into you! Please remember though that you cannot use Wikipedia as reference for future posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for advice it's always good to hear other opinions and thank you for comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose pictures from different websites.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...