Tuesday 21 February 2023

Free Project - Generation Idea and Initial Research.

The next project I am working on is called `Free Project`. Our focus in class today was on coming up with a few ideas and selecting the one that will work best for us, based on the assumptions listed on Blackboard. After writing a book recently, I wondered what else I could come up with. I was interested in the podcast and decided to investigate further. Below is a podcast I watched recently on motorcycles, It is a lot longer than the project that we are doing, but you can learn some valuable tips from it. I love motorcycles and I dream of owning one. Podcasts are regular Internet broadcasts. Listening is a way of consuming content. Basically, it is a form of radio broadcasting or video that can be viewed anywhere, anytime. 


The second idea is photos. But this time I thought I'd focus on slightly different techniques. I've been looking at Flatlay Photography machines lately, they look and cost a lot, but you can take good Flat Iay photos without a machine. I love Vegan food so I might take a stroll through the restaurants to take some pictures.

Vegan photography is a genre of photography that focuses on plant-based food, vegan lifestyle, and ethical fashion. Vegan photographers use their skills to capture the beauty and diversity of plant-based foods and dishes as well as the ethical and sustainable fashion industry. They can also photograph animals in a way that promotes their welfare and inspires others to adopt a vegan lifestyle. In vegan photography, the goal is to create stunning and impact images that convey a message of compassion and sustainability. The images can be used in a variety of contexts such as social media, magazines, cookbooks, and advertising campaigns. Some vegan photographers may specialize in food photography, capturing the colors, textures, and flavors of plant-based foods. They can collaborate with chefs, food bloggers, and restaurant owners to create compelling images showcasing the delicious and nutritious aspects of vegan cuisine. Others can focus on ethical fashion by photographing sustainable and cruelty-free clothing, accessories, and beauty products. They can work with designers, retailers, and models to create images that promote the benefits of ethical fashion and inspire consumers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Overall, vegan photography is an effective way to promote a more compassionate and sustainable lifestyle, and it is becoming increasingly popular as more people embrace veganism and seek plant-based products and services.


I like every season but when, after winter comes spring, everything becomes colorful, no I won't take pictures, I just focus on mixing colors and I thought that nice pictures can be colorful drinks, but I will have to find someone to drink them.



The last thing on my mind is to take pictures using water and a glass, or a school dish, not necessarily transparent, can be colored, the buildings made in this way look really cool, and interesting, that is why I'm looking into it because I haven't made the final decision yet. We don't have much time for this project because I also liked the idea with sounds, but I won't mess with my head anymore, I'll stay with what is.




Reference

Vegan Food Photography (2018) I LOVE VEGAN. Available at: https://ilovevegan.com/vegan-food-photography/ (Accessed: February 20, 2023).

https://www.boredpanda.com/reflection-photography/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

Drinks photography (no date) Packshot Factory. Available at: https://www.packshotfactory.co.uk/photography/drinks/?gclid=CjwKCAiA0cyfBhBREiwAAtStHCuZIqij_lZDFv_phCVGHLIwHkhI6K63Bd9HC0WkhikQaq2srQPLKBoCr2QQAvD_BwE (Accessed: February 20, 2023).

Askew, K. (2019) What is the future of Vegan Food? Culinary Comfort and honesty on health, foodnavigator.com. William Reed Ltd. Available at: https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2019/01/25/What-is-the-future-of-vegan-food-Culinary-comfort-and-honesty-on-health# (Accessed: February 20, 2023).

Belenko, D. (2023) 8 creative flat lay photography ideas to try yourself, ExpertPhotography. Available at: https://expertphotography.com/flat-lay-photography-ideas/ (Accessed: February 20, 2023).

Askew, K. (2019) What is the future of Vegan Food? Culinary Comfort and honesty on health, foodnavigator.com. William Reed Ltd. Available at: https://www.foodnavigator.com/Article/2019/01/25/What-is-the-future-of-vegan-food-Culinary-comfort-and-honesty-on-health# (Accessed: February 27, 2023).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...