Monday 20 February 2023

The book "Under safe wings" - Reflection.


In the book "Under Safe Wings" we follow the journey of a young girl named Femke and her grandfather, whose granddaughter has been his greatest treasure since birth. Despite their close relationship, Femke's life changes forever when her beloved grandfather suddenly dies. However, even after death, he still watches over her, becoming a spirit that can communicate with Femke from beyond the grave. As Femke struggles to come to terms with her loss, she finds solace in talking to her grandfather's ghost. Through their conversations, she learns more about the world beyond the living and the true nature of love and loss. With her grandfather's guidance, Femke begins to find her way forward, discovering strength and resilience she didn't know existed. "Under Safe Wings" is a poignant story about love, loss, and the unbreakable bond between families. The story of Femke and Grandpa reminds us of the strength of the bond, even in the face of death.

This is the first book I've written. I can honestly say that writing a book is not an easy task and requires dedication, commitment, and perseverance. It is a creative process that requires a lot of time, energy, and effort. Surely if I had more time it would have turned out better, now I know where and what mistakes I made. I know that you need to have a clear idea of the story you want to tell, create convincing characters, build a cohesive plot, and keep the reader's attention from beginning to end. Writing the book was a rewarding experience because it allowed me to express my thoughts and emotions and share ideas with others. It is also a powerful tool for personal development and self-discovery. Maybe someday I'll try to write another book, but now I'd like this one to inspire and encourage others to the fact that if you want something, maybe it's not worth giving up right away. You always get a second chance and learn from your mistakes. I invite you to read my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...