Monday 20 February 2023

Finalising Chapbook & Adding to Website

Nobody said it would be easy because when adding the book I had a problem with viewing it, it turned out that I had to buy a PDF to share it on my website or blog.
 

Then I went to the project details tab to complete the missing things. I added the author, and book description, as well as I chose English and who the book is for, there was no multiple choice so I gave it to the children.



Go to recent tabs Privacy & Sharing I had to change the Select the level of availability for your book option from Invite only to Publicly available so that people who want to read my book have access to it. I chose the option to enable all pages.


The book is ready, or rather a link to it, I put on my website. Including a stone cover and introduction and a small envelope after which you will be able to go to the page to read the book.



I invite you to read - click me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...