Monday 6 February 2023

Chapbook: Timed Writing Exercise: Poems


DESIRE

It was a wonderful sunny day.
It was so warm.
I love this time.
Is it Summer?

Why are you asking me?
I don`t see anything.
I can`t feel anything.
I have no idea.

Help, please!
Help me be happy!
I want to feel, I want to see.
I want to be with you at this time.

I`m not asking for much.
I will pay with my love.
I will pay with my goodness.
What do you want more?


LOVE

Love is great.
Love knows no limits.
Love blinds.
Love, where are you?

Love surprises me.
Love be forever.
Love don`t leave me.
Love, where are you?

What should I do? Tell me.
Why don`t you want to be close?
What did I do?
Love, where are you?

I promise not to leave you.
Let me know what to do.
Let me know if you come back.
Love, where are you?

BE YOURSELF

Look ahead.
Don’t think what it was.
I`m not saying something happened.
Don`t poison your life.

What is important is what is now.
What is now will not go away.
What is now will surprise.
What is now will stay.

What will happen, we`ll see.
It is not known what will happen.
What will happen is a dream.
What will happen is desire.

Live what is now.
Live as you like.
Live so that no one says:
That you never did anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...