Saturday 28 January 2023

Creating a New Gallery & Presenting Work on Website

The first step I took was to create a subpage where my gallery will appear.

Using the left-hand menu tab, I click on 'add page'. After that, I drag the page under my portfolio and click the three dots in the bottom left, which will result in a drop-down menu under my portfolio. Here is have added a new page called ‘Cityscape`.



Then from the gallery I chose Pro Galleries and Collage.


 

Now I click on the gallery and added photos, each previously put on a white background and added a title using Photoshop.


The next thing was the introduction so that the viewer knew what my gallery was about. I clicked the Add button in the menu on the left and added a text box.


Finally, I added my new gallery to the main Gallery Page using add element and selecting the button.



Here is my finished gallery, which you can see on my website.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...