Monday 30 January 2023

Creative Writing Exercise One

Love 

 It was a beautiful spring day when Laura got her first camera. Even as a little girl, she liked to look at old photographs with her grandparents, she would sit by the fireplace with a pot of chocolate. In winter, their beloved grandfather died and Laura and her parents moved to a small village where their grandmother lived. The girl didn't really know what had happened. She went to her grandfather's room and decided to wait for him there. Days passed and Grandpa still didn't come back, until one day Laura heard noises coming from the huge wardrobe my parents had recently bought at a flea market. For her age, she was very brave, she went to the wardrobe and opened it. It turned out to be empty. She sat on the bed and started going through the photos she had taken recently. And she heard something again, now it was a voice saying her name. Is it grandpa's voice?- she thought. He's back, great. She looked back into the closet. It was empty. Where is Grandpa? - she thought, probably hiding somewhere else. She started screaming: Grandpa, Grandpa, don't hide. And suddenly she heard: I'm not hiding, I'm here behind you. There's just one little thing you can't see me, you can only hear me. In fact, there's something else you can't say about it, I'm only here for you. I miss you so much and I know you miss me too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...