Thursday 12 January 2023

Biteable Video Process

After the first semester, I came back and immediately went to work. We created a video CV in the first session of the new module. I used Biteable.com  and I find a template to promote me to potential employers and clients online. I would like to apply for the position of photographer.


When I selected a template, my first focus was changing the text. I changed my experience and gave a brief description.


After that, I changed the main photo to my own and searched for videos that matched the description on each page. Additionally, I changed the text animation to swipe left. I have also changed the background color to blue.


The music that was added to the auto was a bit sad for me so I decided to change it, clicked on a note, and chose a more cheerful one. I opened the entire video a few times to make sure everything looks and works fine. I wanted to make sure everyone could read the text on the slide. Click below to watch the video.

Magdalena Surowiecka: Promotion Video

I've never used this option before in my conversation with a new employer, it's always been face-to-face, but I think it's a great option these days and I'm sure it will come in handy in the future.

1 comment:

  1. This is good that you added some process, the idea here is that this would assist in getting you a face to face interview..

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...