Monday 5 December 2022

Final Portfolio completion - adding to a gallery on website.

There are only a few tweaks left, which means the end of my project journey. I made the decision to add some more details to my gallery. I updated the text.


I took a huge amount of images throughout each session and then I started choosing photos from folders.


I picked 15 images that I thought would be crucial to my project.



Before I could update the photographs I placed at the start of the page design, I had to upload the original project images from my hard drive to the site file. Edit up my gallery. When you click add to the gallery in the lower right corner, images will be changed. Next to each image, I added the children's names. After hitting "done," the pictures were then added to my page. When you click on the image, the field screen displays all the images.
The photos were then added to the folder with the name of my project after I opened my website. After adding, I made sure everything was functioning as I had intended before publishing.









Gallery ready to watch. Enjoyed 😁

In the end, I made the decision to see if my website needed any changes or additions. I had the thought to add one more image to the "About Me" section. The photo was taken by my classmate Magdalene Ferenc. Thank you


Time to go on to my final post, which will be a reflection, from my perspective. 😋


 

2 comments:

  1. I like your "About me" page. Very interesting description. What I would change is a photo that doesn't suit me because it's black and white. I'd like some other colored ones. It would look better on the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you posted this, explain the technical details of how you added your photographs on the gallery page.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...