Saturday 3 December 2022

Creation a Website: Social Media Link/Mobile View

In this post, I emphasize integrating social network icons and analyzing how my website functions on mobile devices to make any necessary improvements. I choose to include a few social media connections.


I choose to include a few social media connections. On my stool, I believed it would look excellent. There will be a quicker way for people to get in touch with me. To add social media icons I went to the Add Elements tab in the upper left corner, then in the tab below I selected the social media bar and selected 4 icons: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog. On Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, I made a new account.




Then I began to inspect the website's mobile version to make sure everything was functioning properly.


I looked at my phone's home page. The images automatically rotated, making everything visible. Once the site is complete, I'll check it again.

Then I examined my website's navigation, and everything was in order. So I made the decision to turn the page.


Since the final photographs hadn't been added yet, I added a replacement earlier so I could see how the photo gallery would function. I'll check everything on my phone once I've added the last few photographs to see if it makes sense.


The contact page was the last item I wanted to double-check to make sure it was functional in case someone needed to get in touch with me.


 I noted that the website is still under construction. The mobile version of the website now seems to function flawlessly in my opinion, but I will test it out before giving up the site.



2 comments:

  1. Great, that you posted this. Explain the technical details of how you added the social media icons. What buttons did you click on, to post the social media icons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...