Sunday 12 March 2023

Website Quality Control.

 Today I checked that my site is working fine before submitting it for review. I added the last project and I wanted to make sure everything works as it should.

I made sure that my site is easy to navigate first. Users should be able to find what they are looking for quickly and easily. Use clear and concise menu options and organize your content in a logical way.





I also checked if the layout is pleasing to the eyes, if there is no clutter on my website, I have a lot of white space where everything is clearly visible.

I made sure that my website is optimized for mobile devices. A large percentage of users connect to the Internet via smartphones or tablets, so my website should be easy to use on any device.



I checked each of my projects to make sure everything was working as it should. I think it's safe to submit my site for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...