Monday 6 March 2023

Finalising Galleries & Buttons on Website Portfolio

 I focused today on checking and improving some things on my website. I focused on three projects that I have already added to my website. I have one more project left which I will add at the end of the week and then I will review everything again.

The first project - the CV that I will add to the main page under the name of Resume is easy to find, it is in the navigation bar, I was thinking of moving it to the rest of my projects so that evaluators have everything in one place. When I checked if it worked, it turned out that my was called Resume copy, so I corrected it right away, now it is called Resume Magdalena Surowiecka.


Then I moved on to my second project The Cityscape. We check if everything works fine. I went to the Add Elements tab, then in the Button I chose one of the icons and placed it under the introduction to return to the main page after clicking.

I made my book Under Safe Wing in the Blurb program, after its publication I put a link in a small envelope and an open button to take the viewer to my book when touched. I'm checking to see if the sites are working. I've added a book description and book cover for the viewer to see before they start reading.

As in the previous project, I placed a button Back to the gallery page.



Now I'm working on the last project, which are photos, after adding it, I'll go through each project one more time to make sure everything works before the final day,








No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...