Sunday 12 March 2023

Finalise Free Project - adding to the website.

Graffiti is street art that involves painting, drawing or printing on walls, masonry, buildings and other public surfaces. Through-the-glass graffiti photos can feature a variety of themes and styles, from colorful, abstract patterns to realistic portraits and street scenes. The view through the glass can give an interesting effect, especially when the graffiti is on a large area or on a building. You can then see the entire composition in one frame, and also see how the graffiti fits into the context of the place where it is located. Graffiti often reflects social and political issues as well as the culture and lifestyle of young people. Therefore, graffiti is often interpreted as a form of expression and protest. Photographs of graffiti through a glass can be an interesting form of visual art and encourage reflection on diversity and creativity in art. I've always liked graffiti. Although I can't paint myself, in my Free project I wanted to focus on taking pictures with my phone of graffiti, using a glass to show important fragments that can be seen through the glass, but also what is happening around. Below is the process of adding to the page. First, I transferred the photos from my phone to my computer. I chose only a few photos that seemed to me the most interesting and placed them in a folder so that they could be easily found.



I went to Photoshop so I chose the A3 format and changed the color to a black background. Then I'll have to use vertical for some photos and horizontal for others.




From the photo I chose, I started uploading each one, checking the quality and adding descriptions to the photos.



When I had the photos ready, I moved to my website and created a new page where I will place my gallery. I decided that this time I will create an album. First I went to the dashboard and there in the My album tab I entered and chose the photos I want and created an album that I publish on my website. 




Then I moved it to the gallery subpage, added a title, introduction and a button to return to the main gallery page at the top.

I added a button on the main Gallery Page.





The gallery is now available and you can see it here.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Project - Reflection

 Taking photos with a mobile phone has become an integral part of our daily lives. With the convenience of always having a camera at our fin...